Where Can i find a CID

• Hello,

once again i came to you... asking for some help....

I want to install a CID on My car... and a NCDR 1500 or 1100 and a DVB-T

So i can have all in-car info's and at the same Time Navi (GPS) and TV!!

My problem is that in Portugal i can't find it... X( X( X(

Can you please tell me where can i find:

- Vectra B CID

- NCDR 1100 or 1500

- DVB-T for it

And prices of them and if you can... the postage to send it to Portugal.. or at least a contact (site or mail) so i can contact them!!

i Want something like this on my Veckie:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.blue-lcd.de/forum/DVB-T1.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.blue-lcd.de/forum/DVB-T3.jpg]

Kind Regards

Hugo Duarte

Portugal

• moin,
    I guess it is as always, the only possible way is Ebay. With a bit of luck you're able to get what you want for a fair amount of money, with shiping and handling shouldn't be such a big deal, you'll just have to ask the seller. You just have to look on a regular basis. That's the only way I have in mind.
    I'm open for any other suggestions.
    greetings the icebaer

• Zitat

Original von icebaer
    moin,
    I guess it is as always, the only possible way is Ebay. With a bit of luck you're able to get what you want for a fair amount of money, with shiping and handling shouldn't be such a big deal, you'll just have to ask the seller. You just have to look on a regular basis. That's the only way I have in mind.
    I'm open for any other suggestions.
    greetings the icebaer

Hi m8... That way i know wel, eheh... 90% of My car cames from eBay... eheheheh

But i'm searching for it long time ago and never find nothing... X( X( X( X(

• ja. du brauchst nur nen video und audio eingang am dvd-player und schließt dort dein dvb-t gerät an!

• I had only asked, like it functioned to watch TV on CID! And I asked whether it also functions with DVD Player...
    Greetings